Magazine “Vestnik Professional’nyh Buhgalterov” (“Bulletin for Professional Accountants”)
- About “Vestnik Professional’nyh Buhgalterov”
The magazine is dedicated to the development of accounting and management accounting, financial management and audit.
- Editorial policy
The Editorial policy of the magazine “Vestnik Professional’nyh Buhgalterov” is based on the traditional ethical principles of scientific periodicals.
- Editorial ethics
The Editorial Office of the “Vestnik Professional’nyh Buhgalterov” adheres to the standards of editorial ethics in accordance with the international ethical rules of scientific publications.
- Regulations on writing, reviewing and publishing
Regulations on writing, reviewing and publishing research articles in the magazine “Vestnik Professional’nyh Buhgalterov”.
- Editorial board
Editorial board of the magazine “Vestnik Professional’nyh Buhgalterov”.
IPAR. Future of the accountancy profession
Institute of professional accountants of Russia (IPAR) — is the largest non-commercial account association in Russia.
IPAR was founded in April 1997 under the auspices of the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of realization of the Government’s program on reforming of accounting in Russian Federation, and in order to unite members of the profession.
IPAR mission is formation of a high-qualified professional community, its members representation and protection on both national and international levels.
IPAR activity is based on principles of:
- professionalism — as a special set of qualities of a specialist determining his high competence, aspiration for constant development and correspondence with strict ethical obligations
- unity — voluntary rallying of colleagues interested in mutually beneficial cooperation and support, formation of a strong, successful and worth confidence profession
- intelligent and educated
- a man of decision
- successful and high-qualified
- acting in accordance with strict rules of business ethics and worth confidence
- strives for
- broadening of your knowledge and practical skills
- raising your qualification
- bringing yourself up to international standards
- career promotion
- establishing relations with colleagues
More than 240 000 certified specialists had IPAR training.
IPAR today is a single network uniting:
- about 1 500 certified trainers
- more than 1000 companies
- 68 territorial institutes
- more than 320 training methodological centers
Certification and constant professional development are immutable obligatory terms of IPAR membership. IPAR certification system is unique and oriented on compliance with national and international standards requirements.
IPAR members are professional interested in joint IPAR mission realization.
IPAR Certificate —
- Achievement you can be really proud of
- Symbol of your diligence and desire for self-development
- Guarantee of your professionalism and services quality
- Evidence of specialist’s appropriate skills and knowledge, and practical experience
- Compliance with professional ethical norms
- Becoming a «top-brand» on a labor market
- Recognition among national and international employers
- Your ID in the world of finance
Tverskaya street, 22b, building 3
Moscow, 125009, Russia
phone/fax: +7 (495) 720-54-55